Saša Božić is a Croatian theatre director and dramaturge present in the field of European contemporary dance. His works rarely fit neatly into the category of choreography or directing. His distinctive combination of movement materials, visual imagery and texts follow the transformations between his multidisciplinary roles as a choreographer, director, and dramaturge. Recently his projects were presented and premiered at the Theatre ITD in Zagreb, Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb, Zagreb Youth Theatre, Dubrovnik Summer Festival, Split Summer Festival and Gavella City Drama Theatre in Croatia, as well as at the Kaaitheatre (Belgium), Hebbel am Ufer (Germany) , Pact Zollverein (Germany) and Gessnerallee (Switzerland). Since 2008, he has been the director of an independent arts organisation de facto. He works as an assistant professor at the Academy of Dramatic Art, University of Zagreb.
The works of Petra Hrašćanec and Saša Božić have been presented at the renowned European dance festivals and theatres, including the Rencontres Choreographiques Internationales de Seine-Saint-Denis in Paris, Impulstanz in Vienna, UOVO Festival in Milan, La Jette Dance Centre in Brussels, Les Subsistances in Lyon, Theatre de la Bastille in Paris and others.
- 04. August 2022./ Thursday / 23:00 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets
- 04. August 2022./ Thursday / 21:30 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets
- 03. August 2022./ Wednesday / 23:00 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets
- 03. August 2022./ Wednesday / 21:30 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets
- 02. August 2022./ Tuesday / 21:30 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets
- 01. August 2022./ Monday / 21:30 St Mary's Convent Courtyard +Tickets